Skip to main content

The question with no solution: How to deal with angry moms?


                                                     Image result for angry mother

                        How to Deal with Angry Moms?


Good morning dear readers!! Welcome back to Euphoria :) Today, my topic is on a question which is sometimes.... unanswerable. I decided to write about angry moms today 'cause my mom's angry at me too. It so happened that, for the past few days I had been goofing around like a useless person since exams were over, but now, after two days of continuous ruckus in the house, mom got fed up and....well, you know what happened. I'm pretty sure that it happens with all of us sometimes, so, I thought of bringing together all the methods I use for pacifying my mother, 'cause if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

1. Stay quiet if you value your life

When mothers get angry, they tend to shout a lot. Sometimes, in the heat of the matter, we also start yelling as well. My advice: Worst move ever. The best way to deal with angry mothers is to stay quiet until she cools down. Once the matter is over, you should start behaving like nothing wrong ever happened. If we start yelling as well, then this argument could go on forever. We don't want that, do we?

2. Get out of the house for sometime

Suppose, you accidentally lost your temper when your mom was yelling at you and said a bit hurtful things. It's okay, that happens with everybody. The best way to let the matter cool down is to get out of the house for sometime. The main reason for this is because it's better if you and your mom don't see each other for sometime, 'cause it could sometimes result into restarted arguments. Go out, get some fresh air, rethink over the matter and work out a way to apologise to your mother.

3. Try to impress your mom

This may seem like the oldest trick in the book, but it's also the most effective. Mothers mostly get angry when they see your untidy study tables, rooms or poor results and bad marks. You could try to impress your mother by tidying up the rooms and tables and studying hard to get better marks in the next test. This may take some time, but works wonders on moms.

4. Be practical and learn to accept your mistakes

Most arguments happen when we do not accept our mistakes and our mom starts scolding us. The best way to avoid all arguments is to accept your fault and apologise on the spot. Easy Peasy!

Mothers all over the planet get angry over the same matters, so we're all on the same boat :)
But also, the person who gets angry at you the most is the one who loves you the most. So, the next time, you're getting scolded, just remember these tips and we're done! Good Luck!!

Signing off 
Lilly Elaine
  
                  

Comments

  1. Now that all your secrets on dealing with angry moms are out, you might have to find new ways to suppress your mom's anger the next time!

    Good read. Emphasis on the last point your stated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though all my secret techniques are out now (oh no!) I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to find new ways now :)

      Delete
    2. the last point *you stated. Ignore the typo!

      Delete
  2. What r u gonna do now your mom now knows all your tricks
    By the way thanks for ur help in this problem it is a thing everybody should know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not all that scared 'cause my mom is the forgive and forget types most of the time (she has to be, I'm an impossible kid after all)
      Other than that, when she's REALLY angry at times, I try to stay out of the way :)
      wish me luck :>

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog!!

                                                             An Euphoria of Thought:  A Place where the Heart and the Mind are in sync Welcome, my dearest readers! I shake you warmly by the hand :)  'An Euphoria of Thought' is a wonderful place for you to open up and vent out all the heat that you've bottled up inside. At times, even the smallest of matters anger us or make us feel small. But here at Euphoria, you can voice your problems to your hearts content, because yours truly is here to listen and help you with your everyday hitches!  It's okay to take a break and just chill sometimes, even though the name may sound a bit psychological and stuff, this blog can actually help you discover a different side of you. An aspect of yourself that you never knew existed! So be ready for a long ride folks! :) signing off Lilly Elaine

Truths and Lies

                                  Truths and Lies Hey all!! This is Lily and we're back on!  It's been...what? 50 years since I last wrote? I'm very very sorry if you've been waiting for me😅😅 So... how's it been since we saw each other last? I had a particularly hard time because of exams and stuff, but now it's all back to normal. Today, I decided to write on truths and lies. I know it sounds VERY philosophical, and that's unlike me, but yesterday was Parent Teachers Meet at my school ( also known as The PTM  amongst students) and the answer sheets were given to the parents ("OH NO!!" you must be shouting right now if you're a student) My mom attended The PTM and it went fairly well, but I was surprised to find that only a meagre amount of parents and kids attended the meet. Most of the kids had either not told, or deliberately hidden the fact that The PTM was being held in school. That lead yours truly to think- "